Shona Murray was at all times a type-A extrovert. She was a health care provider, a pastor’s spouse, a homeschooling mother, and an enthusiastic Christian. She didn’t take into account herself the kind who would ever expertise despair. When it hit, it hit her laborious.
Shona now understands the trail of relentless obligations and bodily exhaustion that led to her crash. It took a serious despair to assist her see that asking for assistance is a traditional and good a part of the Christian life. To be taught extra about burnout, learn how to keep away from it or come by way of it, take a look at the guide Shona wrote together with her husband, David: Refresh: Embracing a Grace-Paced Life in a World of Countless Calls for.
- How one can Counsel Burned-Out Christians About Anti-Depressants
- What to Do When Your Partner Is Struggling With Despair
- Nervousness and Despair, My Unusual Associates
- Battling Burnout as a Pastor’s Spouse
- The place the Gospel Meets Burnout