New Believers: Start Here
The Bible can be daunting to a new believer. The ESV New Christian’s Bible is a unique, affordable edition created specifically to help young Christians begin to navigate God’s word for the first time.
Four brief articles—“What Is the Bible?” “How to Read the Bible,” “Where Do I Start?,” and “Further Helps”—serve as an accessible on-ramp to engaging with God’s word, and thirty sidebars alongside key passages explain foundational building blocks of the Christian life.
Also featuring book introductions and two accessible reading plans, this is the perfect first Bible for new Christians.
- 4 articles helping new believers understand the core elements of the Bible, how to read the Bible, and help for further study
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- 30+ sidebars explaining core Christian beliefs tied to key passages
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Double-column format
- Concordance and dictionary
- 30-day and one-year reading plans
Learn more about the ESV New Christian’s Bible today!
- When Studying the Bible, Don’t Follow Your Heart (Jen Wilkin)
- Don’t Disconnect These 3 Vital Facets of Scripture (Vern S. Poythress)
- How to Study the Bible: A 5-Day Plan with Jen Wilkin