We’re at the moment searching for characteristic articles to suit the theme of Reaping Time for an upcoming subject of Christ and Pop Tradition Journal.
Pitches should have a robust popular culture emphasis. Contemplate growing your article round TV exhibits, films, books, songs, occasions, developments, and habits that inform us one thing in regards to the intersection of time, seasons, and religion.
We pay $75 for every journal characteristic accepted and revealed. Ship a one-paragraph pitch by midday Thursday, October 3, to Erin Straza. See extra pitch particulars under. Please remember that we’re unable to answer all pitches. If we select your article, a full draft of your article might be due by midday Wednesday, October 16. Additionally, you will must be obtainable for revisions throughout the next week after submission.
Creating Your Pitch:
- Be certain your article pitch has a robust popular culture framework.
- Don’t ship a full article on your pitch; we received’t have the time to learn unsolicited items.
- Hold your pitch to at least one paragraph. Embody a thesis and a few concepts about how you’ll develop your thesis all through the piece.
- Hold our viewers in thoughts. We deal with popular culture from a Christian perspective. We advocate studying a couple of of the journal options we’ve revealed prior to now to get a way of the sorts of articles we run.
- Suppose cultural evaluation somewhat than devotional or first-person narratives.
- Embody a two-sentence bio to assist us perceive why you’d be certified to jot down on this matter.
- Embody hyperlinks to 2 or three articles that you’ve got revealed, even when it’s your personal weblog (however ideally at different publications).
- The completed article must be one thing greater than only a lengthy weblog submit. We’re searching for magazine-style, insightful, detailed, authentic, well-crafted items.
- Items must be between 1,500–3,000 phrases.