“And don’t forget to thank Him” Philippians 4:6
In my each day devotional someday, the phrases of the tune Rely Your Blessings, Title Them One by One was included. I haven’t sung that tune for a very long time – the phrases are super:
Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross appear heavy you might be referred to as to bear?
Rely your many blessings, ev’ry doubt will fly,
And you can be singing as the times go by.
What a beautiful reminder to take the time to consider what God is doing for us. Too usually we focus simply on the horrid issues – the evil, the hurricanes, the floods and devastation and famine.
However take time each day to verbalize or write all you might be grateful for. You could wish to use this define. Doing so will revitalize your soul.
Start With Thanksgiving
Psalm 100:4 tells us,
“Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with reward.”
• Thank Him for His persistence and forgiveness.
• Thank Him for the privilege of coming into His presence.
• Thank Him for what He has performed in and thru your life within the final 12 months.
Checklist What He Has Performed
Take time to record what God has performed for you. Be particular. Assume by way of each space of your life.
- Change into Nonetheless Earlier than the Lord. (Psalm 46:10)
- Take into account who God is. (Psalm 103)
- Reward Him for His attributes. (Psalm 145)
- Rejoice in your fellowship with Him and that He delights in you. (Proverbs 15:8)
- Learn passages of scripture and pray them again to God. (Psalms 146-150)
- Sing to the Lord.
Lord I thank You for the great thing about the seasons. I thank You for well being and power. I thank You for individuals to like and individuals who love me. I really like You God and thanks for loving me first. Amen.
By Katherine Kehler
Utilized by Permission
Feedback: Should you don’t see our response kind, please go to https://thoughts-about-god.com/weblog/katherine-kehler_count-your-blessings/
Be taught extra about figuring out Jesus at: http://thoughts-about-god.com/four-laws/
Observe Us On: